Gartner names SAI Global as IT Vendor Risk Management leader
FYI, this story is more than a year old
SAI Global has been named a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, the company announced this week.
SAI Global helps customers to proactively manage risk to create trust and achieve business excellence, growth, and sustainability. The company’s integrated risk management solutions are a combination of leading capabilities, services and advisory offerings that operate across the entire risk lifecycle allowing businesses to focus elsewhere.
SAI Global was recognised as a Leader for its ability to execute, and for its completeness of vision.
Commenting on the recognition, SAI Global chief executive officer Peter Granat says, "We believe this recognition from Gartner in the Leaders quadrant validates that we have the right strategy and we are executing across product, services and content bolstered by our acquisitions of BWise and StrategicBCP."
"In a maturing market, we feel we stand out with the most complete integrated risk management platform, enabling our customers to face the connected nature of risk giving them greater reputational and operational resilience."
SAI Global feels the Gartner report confirms a competitive market with demand growing for cloud-first software solutions. The dependency for businesses to operate within a global information supply chain increases and broadens exposure to costly security gaps and operational risks.
"At SAI Global, we are focused on making our customers successful as they plan, engage, and look to mitigate third-party business disruptions in today's increasingly complex digital risk landscape," adds SAI Global’s chief technology officer, Anton Lissone.
"We feel our cloud-based VRM solution provides unparalleled transparency and enables companies to rapidly integrate risk intelligence that enhances vendor risk assessment. It also offers them the opportunity for real-time monitoring and remediation recommendations for all their VRM activities. We believe we are successful only when our customers are successful."
- Offers the ability to cut time for risk assessments and monitor vendors automating ongoing monitoring, security rating services, vendor questionnaires and risk assessments
- Enables a vantage point for third-party business disruptions helping customers understand how a vendor's risk score compares against industry competitors
- Allows for quick management of regulatory risk, operational risk and reputational risk with machine learning and artificial intelligence-powered features
- Delivers enhanced UI and intuitive-to-navigate experience blending unified design with automation and data analytics for the ability complete tasks efficiently
- Permits out-of-the-box action with risk intelligence reports that slice and dice vendor risk findings with visualisation capabilities
- Updates for on-going third-party screening for financial, cyber, credit and other vendor risks via SecurityScorecard, WorldCheck, ArgosRisk and more
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation.