TechDay's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
CrowdStrike is a cybersecurity firm that started in the United States and has quickly achieved a prominent position in the global market - and right here in Asia Pacific. In a nutshell, CrowdStrike's Falcon platform provides endpoint security for organisations worldwide.
In this interview, we chat to CrowdStrike's Australia and New Zealand regional director Jade Porter.
- The main cybersecurity risks for ANZ businesses this year
- Why businesses should rethink cybersecurity strategy around cloud platforms
- CrowdStrike's focus on Security Cloud
- How channel partners can get in on the Security Cloud game
- How to contact the CrowdStrike team
- And much more.