TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Corey Nachreiner, who is the Chief Security Officer at WatchGuard Technologies.
WatchGuard Technologies. is a global leader in unified cybersecurity. The company’s Unified Security Platform is uniquely designed for MSPs to deliver world-class security that increases their business scale and velocity while also improving operational efficiency.
The company’s award-winning products and services span network security and intelligence, advanced endpoint protection, multi-factor authentication, and secure Wi-Fi.
Corey joins us today to tell us more about WatchGuard and some of his thoughts on the security trends for the next year.
In the video, we discuss:
- Are Large Language Models a target for hackers in 2024?
- What is an attack technique that people aren't as familiar with today that we'll see become more mainstream in 2024?
- Are cool tech gadgets at risk of being targeted by hackers?
- Is there something we use in everyday life that could expose us to threats?
- Where can we learn more about you and WatchGuard?