It can be difficult keeping employees on task and productive when you’re battling against the tidal wave of distractions – particularly in the online media and social media age.
Your work PCs are provided to employees so that they can do their jobs. But if you find that your company isn’t growing, it might be time to put your business strategy and employees’ productivity back on track.
If your company has several branches or remote employees, it can be even more difficult to maintain company integrity.
If you outsource work to employees in a different location or country, you want to make sure they are accessing the right apps, tools, and websites they need to do their work.
There are additional dangers to letting employees have unlimited access to work PCs – insider threats are the result of negligence (accidental data breaches) or deliberately malicious intent.
According to a recent study from tech firm CA Technologies, 90% of organisations feel vulnerable to insider attacks.
And, depending on your work policies, employees might get up to other unproductive activities. That Facebook message or humorous video should wait until their lunch hour – or when they’re at home.
Controlio is a cloud-based surveillance system that tracks web and application usage on Windows PCs. It works for both remote and on-site employee management. And what’s more, the program is completely invisible to the employee. There are no icons on the taskbar or processes in task manager.
Its secure cloud system is available from any location and any device at any time. All data is firmly encrypted through secure HTTPS.
Controlio offers a number of features, including:
- Live view – see what a user’s desktop looks like in real time, check who is active or away, and get a list of running apps and open websites per user.
- Screen capture – continuous recording allows you to capture user screens with no gaps. You can watch the video later and run an activity report.
- Web filtering – content-based web filtering can alert, block, or redirect any URL accessed via a web browser
- Keylogging – tracks all keystrokes from all apps and websites, and synct it to recorded video. You can search video fragments through sensitive keywords.
- App and web tracking – allows you to see how much time users spend on specific programs and websites. It offers a range of report types.
It’s as easy as signing up, installing the program, and monitoring your employees through the dashboard.